Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kicking off the fundraising with a night at the symphony!

I cannot raise $6500 without your generous support. I know that this is a hard economy to be asking for money in, and I also know that non-profits are some of the first to feel the strain of that, so it is times like this when donations are more important than ever. If you think you could even begin to consider any size of donation, please read this post for some background on who I'm raising money for and why.

As an extra incentive and an extra thank you as I kick off my fundraising in earnest, I have two tickets to the Friday, February 19th 8pm Seattle Symphony concert (Seattle Pops: A Tribute to Stephen Sondheim) for the top donor in the next week, if they want them, if I can raise at least $100 by EOD Thursday the 18th.

You can donate and see the status of my fundraising at my justgiving page: http://original.justgiving.com/jessicablat
Donations of any size are very welcome and very appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment